Tools and resources to help plan your next event
These resources will give you some ideas and help ensure you have the appropriate tools when planning your next conference or event in Canterbury.
Christchurch and Canterbury Collateral
The Christchurch & Canterbury Convention Bureau works with the Christchurch City Council to provide a range of collateral material for business events held in the region.
We can help ensure your delegates have all they need to get the most out of their stay in Christchurch and Canterbury.
What's on offer?
- Christchurch & Canterbury official visitor guide - provides a comprehensive introduction to Christchurch city and Canterbury region with maps, useful visitor information, details of attractions, activities, dining and entertainment.
- Postcards and bookmarks - featuring a selection of Christchurch and Canterbury scenes. Use them as part of a welcome pack for delegates or as pre-conference marketing.
- Mini maps - pocket size fold-out map of Christchurch's central business district.
- Notebooks - passport size with blank pages for notes.
- Christchurch visitor hospitality map (PDF, 2.5MB) - a useful guide to bars, restaurants, cafes and fast food options around the Central City, Riccarton and Merivale. Collated by cuisine type.
Please contact us for more information or to order any of our products. All items are subject to availability and a restriction on numbers and/or additional freight costs may apply to some items.
There are many amazing experiences to be had in Christchurch and Canterbury and no matter the length of your stay, the region will be sure to please. Take a look at the sample itineraries below exploring some of the amazing attractions and activities the region has to offer. These highlight just a small snapshot of what is on offer, contact us for further ideas.
Christchurch & Canterbury Convention Bureau quarterly newsletter
A quarterly email newsletter keeping you up-to-date with the business events sector in the Christchurch and Canterbury region. Sign up if you would like to be included on our email distribution list.