Ferrymead Heritage Park is a unique, nostalgic venue that can be adapted to suit any theme. The park features an Edwardian township and has a variety of restored cottages, a school house, church and businesses, as well as a steam train that can all be used creatively for your next event.
Ferrymead Heritage Park features:
- Indoor and outdoor facilities
- Capacity for up to 5000 attendees throughout the park
- Trains and trams for attraction rides
- A church for weddings and other ceremonies
- Various displays including a replica Edwardian township area
- Plenty of complimentary onsite parking
Work with one of their preferred suppliers or bring in the caterers and event managers of your choice.
This unique, heritage park is a great option for all events from team building days and conferences in a truly unique setting to board meetings and large community events. Let your imagination run wild for your next event at Ferrymead Heritage Park.